Australia’s vastness, food habits and diets varied from region to region.
A Taste of the Outback provides an introduction to ingredients that can be found in remote arid regions.
It includes a selection of 6 from the following (subject to availability)
- 10gm Bush tomato – whole (as picked)
- 10gm Quandong powder – freeze dried flesh
- 10gm Saltbush – dried and flaked leaf
- 10gm Sandalwood – roasted whole kernels
- 10gm Desert Lime – chips or powder
- 10gm Wattleseed – roasted and ground seeds from the Wattle tree
- 10gm Boab Nut Powder
- 10gm Geraldton Wax flakes
- 10gm Native Lemon Grass
- 10gm Kakadu Plum Powder
We reserve the right to substitute any ingredient currently in short supply.
- Weight: 150 g
- Width: 15 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Height: 3 cm