Bush herbs in flake form perfect for adding to tea whether it be caffeine or non caffeine. Make your own blend.
These 10gm packets are perfect for experimentation. Larger sizes of the ingredients can be located on each ingredient page.
- Aniseed Myrtle (Traditionally used for weight loss, lactation and stomach complaints.)
- Cinnamon Myrtle (calming medicinal tea useful for Dyspepsia, heartburn, colic and the digestive system.)
- Golden Gumbi (different species to Gumbi Gumbi but with same reported effects)
- Gumbi Gumbi (Studies have illustrated the beneficial effects on blood cholesterol levels, cancer, bone health and stimulation of the immune system)
- Guradji (traditionally used for relaxation and well being)
- Lemon Myrtle (Uplifting and calming)
- Native Basil
- Native Juniper
- Native Lemon Grass (calming and soothing effect on digestion and stress)
- Native Thyme/Sage
- Peppermint Gum (one of several species of Eucalyptus used as tonics for gastro-intestinal symptoms)
- Rosella flower
- Strawberry Gum
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only.
Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.
- Weight: 14 g
- Width: 8 cm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Height: 13 cm