- Aniseed Myrtle
- Bush Tomato
- Mountain Pepperleaf
- Lemon Myrtle
- Native Thyme
- River Mint
- Sea Parsley
- 11. White Kunzea
- Geraldton Wax
- Peppermint Gum
- Strawberry Gum
plus 5 BBQ seasonings from the following selection
- Desert Flakes used as seasoning, in sauces and casseroles or as a sprinkle over bread, meat, vegetables or pasta dishes
- Munducklin Curry Powder combines the ingredients of a good curry with Australian Native Foods.
- Swagmans Salt to use in breads, salsas, salad, tomato based dishes.
- Desert Fire is perfect for adding a bit of bite to any dish.
- Pepperberry Sea Salt used as a rub or to add a kick to any dish.
- Bush Tomato Seasoning is perfect for pizzas, pasta, salsa, sauces, seafood, vegetables and casseroles.
- Tropical Pepperberry Sea Salt has the tange of Lemon Aspen. Particularly nice sprinkled over sweet ripe tomatoes and smashed avocado on toast
- Sunrise Seasoning to sprinkle on top of cooked food to enhance the taste and flavour.
- Aussie Bush Dukkah to use as a crust when cooking meat.
- Sunrise Seasoning
Packed in resealable bags within a gift box to minimise postage costs.
They are best consumed within 12 months of purchase depending on storage conditions.
NB If a particular bushfood herb is in short supply we will substitute another….
The listed weight is the shipping weight.
- Aniseed Myrtle has strong aniseed scented leaves for flavouring desserts, sweet sauces & preserves. Great with fish or pork, steamed rice, seafood,chocolate,biscuits, icecream or tea.
- Bush Tomato is a strong sun dried tomato with a caramel/ tamarillo flavour and aroma. Delicious in recipes with tomato, cheese or eggs. Goes well with salmon and game.
- Lemon Myrtle occurs in the wetter coastal areas. It has a fresh fragrance of creamy lemon and lime which complements so many culinary delights, from fish and chicken to ice cream or sorbet
- Native Thyme – Strongly aromatic bush from the southern states. Use in dishes featuring chicken, turkey, pork or lamb, kangaroo.
- Pepperberry (Mountain) is native to moist temperate forests. The berries bleed a soft pink colour into marinades or pickle solutions, pale sauces and yoghurt. Used to flavour sauces, chutneys, meats, cheeses, pate, breads,dampers, pastas
- Pepperleaf (Mountain) is native to moist temperate forests. Use to flavour sauces, chutneys, meats,cheeses, pate, breads, dampers, pastas etc.
- River Mint is a subtle native herb thriving along river banks in the southern cooler climate has the taste and aroma of spearmint. Use in dressings, mint jelly, tea.
- Salt Bush is a sprawling grey-blue shrub which grows strongly after summer rain the Outback. A low sodium alternative and wonderful addition to bread, grills, pasta, salsa.
- Sea Parsley is native to the southern coastline where its submersion by the incoming storm tides is what gives its unique taste. Use in soups,dressings, flavoured butter, with seafood, white sauces
- Wattle seed is another dryland ingredient which is roasted and ground for use from baking to thickening of sauces & casseroles, to ice cream. Add a teaspoon to your bread or scone mix!
- Weight: 130 g
- Width: 16 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- Height: 21 cm