Boab (Larrkardiy) Powder is 100% Western Australian boab (Adansonia gregorii), high in vitamins, iron, zinc, protein, potassium, calcium and dietary fibre .
Ground boab nuts create this versatile powder that can be used as an added ingredient to cakes, breads and damper, smoothies and cookies, and has a slightly tangy lemon flavour.
Take two teaspoons of Boab Powder:
- SPRINKLE… onto fruit, cereal, yoghurt & pancakes
- BAKE… into bread, brownies, cakes & cookies
- STIR… into porridge, desserts, soups, hot water & lemon
- SHAKE… into water, fruit juice, coconut water & salad dressings
- BLEND… into sauces, milkshakes, smoothies & ice creams
Listed weight is the shipping weight
- Weight: 17 g
- Width: 5 cm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Height: 8 cm